It will be on Saturday, March 5th (6thZ) from 7 pm local (0100Z) and will be scheduled for 8 hours.
- RWY lights and MALSRs will be on a fixed setting.
- ASOS available however no ATIS will be available.
- The control tower will not have obstruction lights.
- Houston Center (ZHU) will have control of the airspace on 128.15.
- CTAF for CRP 119.4.
- NOTAMS will be issued.
- Valley Towers will be staffed normally; until midnight.
- RWY 31/13 and associated TWYs are closed and unlighted.
- Use caution for construction areas.
Air Traffic Manager contact is Gregory Dunlop at Corpus Christi tower. Contact number is 361-299-4210.
Click below to view Letter to Airman 16-01 dated March 1, 2016: